How may we love our world, this beautiful world, this world in turmoil? How do we love anyone? The first order of business is to love oneself. We must love and respect ourselves before we can move onto love of other. Here are a dozen quotes to explore loving oneself, as well as how our love may change the world. Just imagine how our voices and hearts could create a grand celebration of love for the world!
How and Why to Love Self
- How you love yourself is how you teach others to love you. Rupi Kaur
- Find out who you are and be that person. That’s what your soul was put on this Earth to be. Find that truth, live that truth, and everything else will come. Ellen De Generes
- Respect others and others will respect you. Confucius
- Make peace with your broken pieces. R. H. Sin
- You find peace not by rearranging the circumstances of your life, but by realizing who you are at the deepest level. Eckhart Tolle
- Don’t forget to tell yourself positive things daily! You must love yourself internally to glow externally. Hannah Bronfman
- Love is the great miracle cure. Loving ourselves works miracles in our lives. Louise Hay
Love to the World
- I now see how owning our story and loving ourselves through that process is the bravest thing that we will ever do. Brene’ Brown
- You change the world by being yourself. Yoko Ono
- Friendship with oneself is all important, because without it one cannot be friends with anyone else in the world. Eleanor Roosevelt
- What lies behind us and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us. Ralph Waldo Emerson
- People are like stained glass windows. They sparkle and shine when the sun is out, but when the darkness sets in their true beauty is revealed only if there is light from within. Elisabeth Kubler-Ross
Let us contemplate this love of self. If you’d like, here is a blog on self love: https://myselflovesupply.com/blogs/blog. How may each of us personally make a difference in the world today? THINK LIKE WATER may provide some thought provoking angles. Contemplate how we may show respect, make peace, be ourselves, work miracles. Perhaps shining our inner light is a wonderful start!
Imagine Our Love!
Now, to make a huge impact on loving the entire world, each and every country, I invite you to join with many in a world wide unison sing of the Beatles song, Imagine, at 3 p.m., Ukraine time on 3.3.2022.
Please unite with me in this peacebuilding effort to stop a war where only love can prevail. Love and arts are among the most powerful forces in this world. I welcome you to join me for only 3 minutes and 16 seconds of our time. Our world will thank you!