Wouldn’t it be great to be able to transform fear? Please allow me to help. Have you ever dealt with extreme fear? I have. I don’t mean a momentary fear when you observe a near crash or a narrow escape. That kind of fear is more fleeting. I mean the kind of fear when you fear losing someone. That is the kind of fear that has the potential to linger. This is the type of fear I experienced when our son was first diagnosed with pancreatic cancer.
When I felt this, the most extreme case of fear I’ve ever had, I learned what fear can do to our bodies. I could not eat or sleep properly. My weight dropped, my hair began thinning. Until I changed my thoughts and my mind set, I suffered with fear. Essentially, I found that fear was shutting off my spark of life. Let’s start to transform fear by looking at some quotes.
Ten Quotes to Transform Fear
- Fear and love can never be experienced at the same time. It is always our choice as to which of these emotions we want. Gerald Jampolsky
- Fear is a detour, not a dead-end street. Zig Zigler
- Your fears are a kind of prison that confines you within a limited range of action. The less you fear, the more power you will have and the more fully you will live. Robert Greene
- Only when we are no longer afraid do we begin to live. Dorothy Thompson
- But fear doesn’t need doors and windows. It works from the inside. Andrew Clements
- Cowards die many times before their deaths; the valiant never taste of death but once. William Shakespeare
- If you want to cure the world, don’t emanate fear emanate love. Ram Dass
- Who sees all beings in his own self, and his own self in all beings, loses all fear. Isa Upanishad
- To fear is to expect punishment. To love is to know we are immersed not in darkness, but in light. Mother Teresa
- We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light. Plato
My Freedom from Fear
The quotes which mention love and/or light as opposed to fear reflect my experiences in regards to transforming fear. It seemed that fear was actually the energetic opposite of love. Fear shut down the life force energy in my body, whereas love enhanced this energy.
What can you do to bring more love into your life? Perhaps you could follow your passion, be around kindhearted souls, find a place to connect to nature. Try to concentrate upon what you love rather than what you may fear. Here is another fear related post: FEAR IS THE LOCK.
Through my work with frequency healing, I found this YouTube video which can help to transform your fear. As with any frequency healing, please check with your doctor to be certain that your body can handle it. When listening to this, it is best to be in a reclining or a flat position.
As it has the potential of making one light headed, wait until the feeling passes before resuming activity. After I sampled several, this one proved t o be the most relaxing. In fact, it is also labeled as “sleep music”! May you find any fears harboring within you transformed!